ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM Parking Services has an opening for an Auditor for the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. This is a full-time position available immediately.
- Collect checks and commercial cash revenue from the drop safe, prepare monies for pick up, and receive and sign for change fund delivery by armored vehicle;
- Process and reconcile checks received;
- Sort daily paper work and deliver it to the appropriate personnel. Prepare and print daily reports and enter into revenue system. Type revenue figures into reconciliation form;
- Prepare summary reports for each lot, including: daily vehicle counts and transaction counts, overage & shortage reports and associated documentation;
- Audit and verify all cashier's shift documentation;
- Track and report on items sent to collections; and
- Answer phones and demonstrate professional customer service.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.