TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for Sales Engineers (both mid-level and Senior) to scale as we double in size and aim to triple revenue.
If you're an upbeat personality and enjoy being on the front lines of a rapid growth company with your understanding of the sales process, cycle, and supporting methodologies in an enterprise and cloud setting, then we want to hear from you.
Our Sales Engineers are passionate about working with prospects and customers to understand their business and system requirements, identify and refine compelling use cases for which TigerGraph is applicable, showcase relevant product capabilities and deliver proof of concept to close deals.
The Sr. SE role at TigerGraph is an integral part of the sales team to demonstrate, educate and persuade prospective customers to adopt the TigerGraph platform. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects proactively managing the technical relationship onsite, online, and via phone calls.
As a Sales Engineer you will:
- Master the TigerGraph product line, prepare product and live software demonstrations.
- Be able to express Tigergraph's competitive differentiation and be an excellent objection handler.
- Participate in functional and technical discovery sessions with our customers.
- Perform TigerGraph installations, build and troubleshoot articles, blogs, and guides.
- Lead white-boarding sessions and work independently to map requirements to valid use cases that are addressed by TigerGraph's product capabilities.
- Propose solutions and develop prototypes that address customer requirements.
- Facilitate solution knowledge transfer to TigerGraph consulting and industry partners.
- Support local marketing events, Meet-ups and Webinars.
- Knowledgeable in one advanced programming language Python, SQL and any ETL tools.
- Virtualization and Cloud knowledge. (Azure, AWS,GCP)
- 7+ years of prior software pre-sales, or other software client-facing experience.
- Excellent consultative skills including data requirements gathering and data modeling, white boarding and developing/validating proposed solution architectures.
- The ability to communicate complex information and concepts to prospective users in a clear and effective way.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% (Post-Covid)
Bonus points for having experience with:
- Prior Graph Database Experience (Neo4j, DataStax Graph, Amazon Neptune, AllegroGraph , AnzoGraph , ArangoDB , JanusGraph, OrientDb, StarDog ), graph algorithms and graph data structure design
- Experience managing Services Experience, SaaS based Cloud products
- Relational or NoSQL database experience, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Integration technologies and architectures. SQL querying writing experience.