- Previous experience performing same or similar job duties
- Previous experience in the food & beverage, gaming, or hospitality industry preferred
- Proven experience providing high level of guest service
- Ability to use standard office equipment, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to operate a ten-key.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Obtain and maintain all work cards as required by the company
- Verify right to work in the United States
- Occasionally push and/or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs. at floor, knee, and waist levels
- Occasional standing and walking
- Frequent sitting and working on a computer
- Constant use of hearing and vision, sitting, distinguishing between shades of color, and using tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity
Work Environment Potential Conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.